Family is Forever: CTMH Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop

Hi and welcome aboard our Stamp of the Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.  If you have arrived here from Georgia O'Shea's Blog then you are in the right place.  If you have landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you the page I have created which features September’s Stamp of the Month – Family is Forever – available exclusively throughout September for $27 or for just $5 when you spend $75.
I used Sweet Leaf Cardstock, from the Whimsy palette, and a strip of the Fundamentals Sweet Leaf for the background.  The Fundamental Cardstock comes in the matching colours of the Cardstock and has a glossy design on one side and a flat design on the other.  I have used the flat design side here.  The matting is in the new colour –Thistle and the stamping is in Slate ink.  I used the Pigment Ink for the bottom title – Family is Forever – and I embossed it with the Clear Embossing Powder.  The small hearts on the tree are from Chalk It Up Assortment.  The title is cut from the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge and I shadowed the Thistle card with the Slate.  3-D foam is used to create dimension on the titles and stamping.
The Family is Forever Stamp set is only available till the 30th September from your CTMH Consultant.  I would love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Monika English - a Sprinkle of Glitter.  Enjoy your hopping!
 
Lovingly designed by Tasnim